Tuesday 25 June 2013

And Now For Something Completely Different . . . .

Ok, so I don't normally do this but please bear with me here.

As you all know, I am at Manchester School of Architecture. I am also part of the architecture society and hold a position on the committee blah blah blah . . . . .

Anyway, the MSSA (Manchester Student Society of Architecture) has entered a video competition to win funding from RBS for the society so that we can actually get out of the studio and have some fun every now and then! And this is where you guys come in. We are through to the second round but in order to go even further, our video needs to get as many views as physically possible. So, if you have a spare minute (well, 1:34 to be precise), I would really appreciate it if you could watch the video below and if you are feeling super generous, to share it and make it viral!


Thank you in advance and I hope you enjoy it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)