Thursday 30 August 2012

CAS-ual Fridays

CFC67


I realise that this post is well overdue. Especially seeing as this weeks CAS-ual Friday deadline is this evening. Oops. However, I did make my card on time. I got back from the Lake District last Friday and made my card that afternoon. However, after receiving my new project brief - with three weeks still left before I go back to university! - I was feeling very un-motivated to do any thing and nearly considered not entering at all this week.

But here it is.



So, the theme this week was Banners and Flags and as I had a friend's birthday also last Friday, I made this card with her in mind. I used a Me To You embellishment from a set I had lying around and added some matching coloured bunting made with card and ribbon. I finished it off with a swirly birthday message.

I have a surprise announcement coming up soon so keep reading. Very exciting! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww so sweet, that cute bunting is the perfect colour match for the Me To You teddy :0) love the swirly font of the sentiment too.
    Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)