Friday 27 July 2012

CAS-ual Fridays



This will be my first post of two today as I am starting my card making Olympics - one sport themed card a day for the duration of the Olympic games.

Anyway. Today's challenge was to use navy, aqua and green on my card. To begin with I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do but after looking through my chipboard box, I found the perfect embellishments. 


I used some transparent shapes and navy paper to finish. The butterflies are raised on foam pads. I also decided to decorate the envelope to match by adding a strip of the same paper to one side.
Considering that before I sat at my desk, I had no idea what to do for this card, I am really pleased with the results. I hope you like it too!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dimension. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)