Sunday 29 July 2012

Card-lympics Day 3

Today's theme was a sport which I have had a go at and really enjoyed: Fencing. I felt there was only one design for this card and that was a silhouette. In a way, its almost a negative of the colours of the actual sport: the white suit swapped for black and, after watching it yesterday and today in the Olympics, a black background changing to a white.


When I first thought about today's card, as well as knowing it was going to be a silhouette card, I knew it had to have one of the players lunging and scoring with the foil (the weapon I leant).


The making of the card, once I had drawn out my design was so simple it hardly needs an explanation: black card silhouette glued onto the card blank and finished with my ProMarker Union Jack.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)