Saturday 28 July 2012

Card-lympics Day 2

Renamed Olympic Saturday, today is the second day of my crafting games. The theme was boxing. I don't really know much about boxing, as I have never really taken an interest in it so my design was pretty simple and obvious as to the theme (which can't be a bad thing).

I used red card to make the gloves, adding outline and shading with a black pen. I wanted to make it 3D and use matching materials (if that is the right word) for each of the parts, so I used ribbon for the laces and hung them over a brown brad. I then attached the gloves to the card using foam pads.

As I will for all of this range of cards, I finished it off with another little Union Flag attached to the ribbon. 




I hope we have more success with the boxing than we had with the cycling and judo today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)