Saturday 23 June 2012

CAS-ual Fridays

cfc58


Just a quick entry for this week's CAS-ual friday challenge. Pretty in Pink is the theme.


I made this card for my best friend a couple of years back. I found the quote on another card and thought it was perfect. I typed it up on Word, added some colour and printed it out.  I finished the card with patterned paper and a paper bra topper, decorated with a piece of paper doily. I added the 17 as a final detail in gold gel pen. I'm glad to say that the card got a chuckle from: it had the desired effect.

4 comments:

  1. The sentiment cracks me up. Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lynn, that sentiment sure makes me chuckle! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I appreciate the comments so much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)